Yard Waste Services
Yard Waste Collection
- Yard waste is banned from the landfill in Lincoln between April 1st and November 30th. It must be delivered to the city compost pile.
- It cannot be mixed with your household garbage. Lawn waste includes grass, leaves, and pine needles. (If lawn waste and garbage are mixed, the city of Lincoln can fine you $50.00).
- We encourage you to recycle yard waste! We will make special pick-ups of grass and leaves if you call the office and schedule a pick up.
We can arrange to do a one-time yard waste pick-up if you find you need grass and/or leaves picked up and are not signed up for any of the above listed yard waste choices.
- Charges will be assessed based on volume and weight of the yard waste we pick-up.
Yard Waste Choices
Spring and Full-Season Yard Waste collection starts April 1st! Be sure to get signed up before April 1st.
Remember, yard waste and garbage cannot be mixed together April 1st through November 30th.
Full-Season Yard Waste
Collection, April 1st – November 30th. Once per week pick-up of yard waste. We provide a separate 96 gallon two wheel toter for your lawn waste at no additional charge.
Collection, April 1st – April 30th. Once per week pickup of lawn waste during the month of April.
- This service is designed for those who do not need full season lawn waste collection but may need a month in the spring to clean up any remaining leaves and other lawn waste.
Spring Cleanup - Signup!
Collection, October 1st – November 30th. Once per week pick-up of grass, leaves, pine needles and other lawn waste.
- This service is designed for those who do not need full season lawn waste collection, but will need to have grass, leaves and other yard debris collected in the fall.
- Two-wheel toters are not provided for this service. However, you may use paper lawn bags and reusable containers.
Fall-Leaf Waste - Signup!
Sign Up for a Service Today
Paragon Sanitation, Inc., provides clean, efficient, and economical garbage removal and recycling services designed to meet the needs of our customers. To sign up today just click below and fill out our Service Request Form!
Tips for a better service
- Always set your two-wheel toter out to the curb by 6:00 AM.
- Set your toter within 3 feet of the curb.
- Please wash your toter with soap and water to keep them odor free.
- Items that cannot be placed in the toter should be set alongside of the toter at the curb.
“Paragon does a nice job. Prompt service & reasonable prices. Really nice people to work with.”
Our Other Services
Paragon wants your home to always look its best, and we strive to provide you with options and our toters for clean living.
We know how important the appearance of your business is and we work hard to keep the areas neat, safe and clean.
We provide weekly recycling clean-up! No sorting is required and Paragon will haul waste to a facility to be handled properly.