Tips to help us provide you with better service:
- Always set your two-wheel toter out to the curb by 6:00 AM.
- Set your toter within 3 feet of the curb.
- Please wash your toter with soap and water to keep them odor free.
- Items that cannot be placed in the toter should be set alongside of the toter at the curb.
Garbage Collection Choices:
- Once-A-Week garbage pickup (at the curb)-includes a 96 gallon two wheel toter for your household waste, brush, tree trimmings, weeds and garden waste.
- Twice-A-Week garbage pickup (at the curb)-includes a 96 gallon two wheel toter for your household waste, brush, tree trimmings, weeds and garden waste.
- Lawn Waste Collection - There are several choices for lawn waste collection which are described in detail in the lawn waste section. Separate lawn waste collection is a voluntary program. You must contact our office to sign up for this service. Lawn waste & household garbage cannot be mixed from April 1st thru November 30th.
- There are some items which are not considered normal household garbage and may require an extra charge for disposal. Brick, concrete, tile, shingles, pallets, drywall, construction debris, large carpet piles, appliances, tires, batteries, waste oil, liquid paint, large brush or branch piles, multiple bags of leaves (during the months of Dec, Jan, Feb & Mar), multiple items of furniture, hide-a-beds, large wood piles or large junk piles. Please call our office to arrange for pick-up of these items and a price estimate. Other items requiring special handling: used insulin needles should be placed in empty plastic bottles or other containers with tight fitting lids.
- REMEMBER: CORRUGATED CARDBOARD IS NOT GARBAGE - Corrugated cardboard can no longer be accepted with household garbage. We offer several options for commercial and residential cardboard recycling. Please call office for more details.